Spice up your morning with this super easy Mexican-inspired breakfast that’s balanced in healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates. It’s the perfect meal before a long hike or an all-day bike ride.
- 2 organic sprouted corn tortillas
- 2 fried free-range eggs
- 1 organic avocado
- 2 oz fresh, organic salsa
- Dry the tortillas in the oven at 200 degrees (about 10 minutes).
- Place tortillas in a pan with a splash of cold-pressed olive oil and medium heat until crisp.
- Mash the avocados and place half on each tortilla.
- Fry two eggs as you like.
- Top each one with salsa.
|Servings Per Recipe||1|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving
Photographer: Carmen Troesser