Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Or maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives?
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
Caramelized Spiced Pecans Ingredients:
- 3 oz. Pecans
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
Additions For Plating:
1. Melt butter in pan over low – medium heat.
2. As butter is melting add pecans.
3. Add salt and cinnamon and toast the spices and pecans in butter for approximately 10 seconds.
4. Add honey. Stir constantly and sauté until the honey caramelizes on the pecans.
5. Place glazed pecans on a baking sheet and cool until the pecans become crunchy.
Note: You can speed up the cooling of the pecans by placing them in the refrigerator.
6. Top mashed sweet potatoes with caramelized spiced pecans and serve with turkey meatballs and green beans or spice up another meal like a pro chef.
Note: Break pecans apart with hands if necessary.
201 CAL | 2g PROTEIN | 7g CARB | 18g FAT
Recipe yields 4 oz. or 4 servings.
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!