The big game is almost here! Whether you’ve followed your team all season long or you’re just tuning in for the commercials and the half-time show, Super Bowl Sunday is known for serious snacking! With a veritable choose your own adventure spread of munchies, it could be super easy to make snacking choices that won’t win you any points, nutritionally speaking—but that doesn’t have to be true. If you’re looking for a quick and easy alternative to traditional Buffalo Chicken dip, look no further. Your veggie tray will love being paired with this recipe that has what it takes to be a game day winner!
Pro tip: Try swapping the cream cheese to Greek yogurt in the same ratio for a lighter, creamier version of this still-delicious dip.
- 2 – 8 oz Metabolic Meals Shredded Chicken
- 2 – 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
- 1 – large bottle of Frank’s Sauce*
- XX Plain Greek yogurt (for consistency of ranch)
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
*Buffalo for more mild or Original for more spicy
1. Add the following to a large bowl: cream cheese, Frank’s sauce, yogurt and spices
2. Mix until there is a ranch like consistency
3. Add the Metabolic Meals Shredded Chicken and stir
4. Transfer to a casserole dish and add shredded cheese
5. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes and enjoy
Serve with veggies and maybe a few chips.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Servings Per Recipe||6|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser