Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Or maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives?
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
Teriyaki Lettuce Wrap Ingredients:
- 8 oz. Shredded Chicken
- 6 oz. Jasmine Rice
- 6 oz. Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1/2 c. Primal Kitchen Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Lettuce Wraps
1. Heat skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add chicken and sauté for 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Add Primal Kitchen Teriyaki sauce. Sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes. Stir frequently.
4. Add rice and vegetables. Sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes.
5. Portion desired amounts into lettuce cups.
255 CAL | 17g PROTEIN | 22g CARB | 11g FAT
Makes 4 wraps or 2 servings.
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!