Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives.
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
Check out the On the Menu page to make your own combos or give it a shot with this 5-minute Shrimp & Vegetable Fried Rice recipe!
- 6 oz Organic Jasmine Rice
- 8 oz Wild Caught Shrimp
- 6 oz Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Fresh Minced Garlic
1. Melt butter in a pan and add garlic.
2. Add shrimp to the garlic butter mixture and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Stir often.
3. Add rice and coconut aminos. Stir until all ingredients are mixed.
4. Move shrimp and rice mixture to the outside of the pan to form a well in the middle of the pan.
5. Add 1 egg to the well and scramble egg in the middle of the pan.
6. Once the egg is scrambled, add vegetables, and mix all ingredients together in the pan.
Transfer to a plate or bowl and enjoy. Makes two servings.
362 CAL | 35 PROTEIN | 33 CARB | 10 FAT
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!