Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives.
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
Check out the On the Menu page to make your own combos or give it a shot with this 5-minute Shredded Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa recipe!
Shredded Pork not your thing? Try trading out the pork for our Taco-Seasoned Grass-Fed Beef or Shredded Chicken.
- 8 oz Smoked Pulled Pork, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 oz Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 4-6 Corn Tortillas
- Optional: Side of Spanish Rice
- 6 oz Fajita Vegetables, cooked and diced
- 5 oz Pineapple, small diced
- ½ oz Cilantro, chopped
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped pork. Cook while stirring for 1 – 2 minutes.
2. Add tomato salsa and mix until the pork is well dressed. Continue to cook while stirring for an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Dice cooked fajita vegetables and pineapples. Chop cilantro and mix all together with fajita vegetables and pineapple.
4. Warm tortillas, and place desired portion of pork onto tortillas.
Top with desired amount of pineapple salsa. Serve with a side of Spanish rice.
272 CAL | 20 PROTEIN | 21 CARB | 12 FAT
Note: This recipe yields 4 tacos. The number of tacos produced could be altered based on the tortilla size.
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!