Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Or maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives?
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic, Minced
- ½ tsp Rosemary, Chopped
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
1. Melt butter with minced garlic and sauté until garlic becomes fragrant and the butter is fully melted. Approximately 30 seconds – 1 minute.
2. Add rosemary and sauté until fragrant. Approximately 30 seconds.
3. Add gluten-free flour and stir until the flour is well combined with the butter, herb, and garlic to make a compound roux.
4. Add chicken stock and whisk or stir with a fork until the roux is dissolved and the gravy begins to thicken.
5. Simmer sauce until the starch is cooked out. About 1 – 2 minutes. Add the desired amount of salt and pepper.
Plate the brussels sprouts, carrots and chicken and pour the desired amount of gravy.
82 CAL | 3 PROTEIN | 4 CARB | 6 FAT
Recipe makes 2 servings of gravy.
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!