Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Or maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives?
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
Honey Balsamic Ingredients
- 1 oz Cheddar Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1 oz Salsa, Fresh Chunky
- 1/4 oz Cilantro, Chopped
1. Sauté chicken and fajita vegetables in olive oil for approximately 1-2 minutes.
2. Add Spanish Rice and mix well. Continue to cook for an additional 30 seconds – 1 minute. Stir often.
3. Turn off heat and add chipotle mayo. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Portion desired amount into a bowl or plate.
Top with desired toppings and enjoy.
499 CAL | 33 PROTEIN | 31 CARB | 27 FAT
Recipe makes 2 servings. Macros will vary depending on toppings.
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!