Don’t you wish the grocery store would get a little more creative with their ready-made options? Or maybe you’re trying to avoid certain ingredients like vegetable oils, wheat, and artificial preservatives?
What if you could get the weekly essentials that you’ve been looking for — grilled, chopped, peeled, and delivered?
Now you can! We’ll even help you figure out what to make with it.
Check out the On the Menu page to make your own combos or give it a shot with this 5-minute Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl!
Honey Balsamic Ingredients
- 8 oz Shredded Chicken
- 6 oz Spanish Rice
- 6 oz Fajita Vegetables
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Mayo
- 1 oz Cheddar Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1 oz Salsa, Fresh Chunky
- 1/4 oz Cilantro, Chopped
1. Sauté chicken and fajita vegetables in olive oil for approximately 1-2 minutes.
2. Add Spanish Rice and mix well. Continue to cook for an additional 30 seconds – 1 minute. Stir often.
3. Turn off heat and add chipotle mayo. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Portion desired amount into a bowl or plate.
Top with desired toppings and enjoy.
499 CAL | 33 PROTEIN | 31 CARB | 27 FAT
Recipe makes 2 servings. Macros will vary depending on toppings.
Shop our menu for a variety of premium proteins, sides and full meals that you most likely have been looking for!